- Joined
- Feb 16, 2009
- Messages
- 1,552
First of all I hate playing soldier and I hate everything about them. Don't ask me why I just do. Second this website shows my stats for playing time etc. Some of it of course is fake like the pyro medic and heavy. But the soldier is real at least.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197999942178/stats/TF2
And here are my screenies for playing soldier really for the first time.



So how'd I do playing soldier for the first time ever really. (Sorry if they are hard to read, that last one is 115 deaths)
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197999942178/stats/TF2
And here are my screenies for playing soldier really for the first time.



So how'd I do playing soldier for the first time ever really. (Sorry if they are hard to read, that last one is 115 deaths)



















), Thats one of my problems with Mesa, its a great map... when you aren't being spawn camped.


