Alright, My Bounty Time.

Wilson!!

EGO Zealot
Joined
Oct 1, 2009
Messages
1,733
Well, It seems like its been forever since i have been dominated by anyone, and alot of people complain to me when im in servers, so i figured, im bored so ill give all of my casino cash to anyone who can dominate me, all you have to do is provide a SS. I play on almost all the servers, so you can find me anywhere, im usually playing as a soldier or sniper depending on the map.

P.S. my casino cash value is only like 5k. sorry, gotta get it higher.

Total Bounty for domination: $55k

Total Bounty for domination whilst sniper: $65k

Heres a couple of my screenshots to give you all an idea of how i play.

cp_blackmesa_final0004.jpg


cp_dustbowl0006.jpg


cp_steel0000.jpg


ctf_turbine0005.jpg
 
Last edited:
I'll add double whatever the bounty is, providing you dominate Wilson!! whilst he's playing sniper and double again if you get the domination as a sniper.
ie. 5k bountry + 10k/20k from me = 15k/25k

OR

All my casino cash if you can prove he uses hacks, because I'm convinced he does. (j/k) :P

Happy Hunting!

*Some nice scoreboards there Wilson!!*
 
Last edited:
Ill give it a go, when I see you online...wish i would of seen this post while you were online on BM with me earlier :(
 
Silly Dingo, it will never happen, but we were on the same team for that good 2 hours or so.
 
Oh...Better stay away from BlackMesa if you know what's good for ya =P
 
This bounty is still in effect, no one has dominated me yet. as of Dec 7th.
Also, another 40k has been added to the pot, total at the top in my first post.
 
Last edited:
That first SS I was healing him half the time. Wilson you should've got the SS when I was still medic. YOU HAS FAILED MEH VILSON
 
sorry zero, i didnt wanna put fifty screenshots on the post, just preserving space.
 
can i get a bonus if i do it in under 10 minutes the next time im in a server with you

if not w/e
 

Latest posts

Back
Top