E Erich EGO Zealot Joined Oct 31, 2009 Messages 1,767 Dec 6, 2009 #1 Tell us what your favorite map is and why.
E ErwinRommel Rookie Joined Sep 5, 2009 Messages 55 Dec 6, 2009 #2 Well my Personal Favorite is of course Flash.
Matt With A Cat The Catpenny System =(e)= Joined Jun 11, 2009 Messages 2,548 Dec 7, 2009 #4 http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=105906 http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=104975 you guys should really use the search feature
http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=105906 http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=104975 you guys should really use the search feature
T Tiberias Poster Joined Dec 21, 2008 Messages 192 Dec 7, 2009 #5 i dont really mind putting my favorite _____ (insert some choice from dod) up now and again. and STRAND BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i dont really mind putting my favorite _____ (insert some choice from dod) up now and again. and STRAND BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dr.Compton Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 10, 2008 Messages 2,718 Dec 7, 2009 #6 Flash is my home sweet home. I visit Kalt sometimes though
ST0RMY Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 14, 2009 Messages 3,745 Dec 7, 2009 #7 Donner, without a doubt.
Megs A Tagger John Madden! Joined Mar 5, 2009 Messages 8,206 Dec 7, 2009 #8 Avalanche is my favorite.
featherfoot07 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 17, 2008 Messages 2,760 Dec 7, 2009 #9 I would have to go old school and say Caen or Anzio.... I've seen a handfull of custom realism maps that have blown my mind as well.
I would have to go old school and say Caen or Anzio.... I've seen a handfull of custom realism maps that have blown my mind as well.
E Erich EGO Zealot Joined Oct 31, 2009 Messages 1,767 Dec 7, 2009 #10 I'll tell you mine now. My favorite is Flash without a doubt. It was one of the 1st maps I played on when I got DOD.
I'll tell you mine now. My favorite is Flash without a doubt. It was one of the 1st maps I played on when I got DOD.
B Bad Brain EGO Addict Joined Aug 3, 2009 Messages 1,226 Dec 7, 2009 #11 Flash! it seems to be the most balanced map, although i do like avalanche and argentan too.
T Tonux Poster Joined Sep 16, 2009 Messages 120 Dec 7, 2009 #12 I like all the maps tbh. I do really like Kalt and Flash. They are just awesome maps!! Tonux
D Duality The Dualyist of Dualys Joined Jun 5, 2007 Messages 4,096 Dec 7, 2009 #13 Since theres too many of these threads there is now ONE official map vote thread, all others will be locked. The Official thread is now stickied at the top of the DoD General Forums, click here: http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=111541
Since theres too many of these threads there is now ONE official map vote thread, all others will be locked. The Official thread is now stickied at the top of the DoD General Forums, click here: http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=111541