Auction Week I Stats (ongoing)

NCA

EGO Zealot
Joined
Sep 15, 2008
Messages
1,556
Auction Week I Stats (UPDATED)

Number of bids: 18

Winning bid: $275,000 by Carmine for cp_warpath

Total money bid so far: $1,452,950

This week's bidding was a three-horse race between Carmine, Muscles89 and Sabion. Early on Monday, Carmine raised the bar to a six-digit figure and made it a high stakes game. Soon after, a bidding war ensued between Carmine and Muscles89 until Sabion walked in with a $250,000 bid. Sabion's seven-figure bank account brought the bidding war to an abrupt end. The ensuing silence over the next two days seemed to reinforce Sabion's domination, until some strategic last-second sniping earned Carmine and cp_warpath the winning bid.

There will be a new thread next week with new charts. Feedback and suggestions for charts are always welcome.

u2iNA.png



NPT1e.png



S2DID.png


This page will be updated as often as possible. Charts powered by Google.
 
Last edited:
come on Wildmire! get bigger! bigger! BIGGER! *watches as it gets smaller* DANGIT
 
I will do the smart thing and wait till everyone has emptied their wallets of their casino cash and then dominate the maps with my points at a low cost to me ;). I will get others as well to vote for my maps when i cant win :P MUAHAHAHA, my plan is brilliant.
 
Last edited:
I will do the smart thing and wait till everyone has emptied their wallets of their casino cash and then dominate the maps with my points at a low cost to me ;). I will get others as well to vote for my maps when i cant win :P MUAHAHAHA, my plan is brilliant.

Better to get your map first so you can rub it in the other maps' faces
 
it is unwise to spend all of your money in one week, padawan
 
It will be if everyone collects the bounties I put up...Hahaha
 
I think perhaps Sabion has put the kabbash on this week... Now to get good at video poker so I can make loads of casino cash and put "my" map up there xD.

Unless of course, someone with more virtual capital than I decides it would be cool for "my" map to be hosted..
 
Yeah, whats gonna happen when everyone's out of money and Aneuren has it all?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top