Fps

Status
Not open for further replies.

ENZ0

Poster
Joined
Oct 14, 2009
Messages
205
U ppl know how to get goood FPS??
if u know comment cause im lagging here all day in css
*sigh*
 
Is your graphics card lagging or your connection?


If its your GPU Go to newegg and buy a 40 dollar card....it can max out the game
 
its not my connection
do u have to open ur PC to put in the GPU?
 
np, any questions, just add me on steam or pm me =) I will help explain. I am lucky, just got new computer which gives me 200-300 fps xD so i limit it to 101 and it never goes below 100
 
There's not really any way to get good FPS if your computer isn't great, so I'd advise you do some upgrades if possible, or just set the graphic settings in game to something minimal. There was a cfg file floating around the internet some time back which supposedly optimized graphics, but I never tried it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top