[DoD:S FAQ's] Official "Favorite Map" Poll

What's Your Favorite DoD:S Map?

  • Argentan

    Points: 16 3.4%
  • Avalanche

    Points: 97 20.4%
  • Anzio

    Points: 47 9.9%
  • Colmar

    Points: 9 1.9%
  • Donner

    Points: 80 16.8%
  • Flash

    Points: 79 16.6%
  • Jagd

    Points: 5 1.1%
  • Kalt

    Points: 63 13.2%
  • Strand/Charlie

    Points: 62 13.0%
  • Other Map (list below)

    Points: 18 3.8%

  • Total voters
    476
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anzio but the again

Donner is my favorite I started my DoD life there and it is my home but I have had way more fun times on anzio <3:thumbup:
 
Avalanche

Favourites gotta be Avalanche. It's a great map for anyone new to the game to start.
 
Avalanche! RUN

Hey, I just wanted to say that my favorite map is and have ever been avalanche, I think it's the better map ever, there are sniper great places,mg places, and it's not like anzio or another map like it that it's kinda big, it's a small big map!

=(e)=|LoL|




Waiting for my promotion!:thumbup:
 
Avalanche

Gotta say the all-time fav. is Avalanche.

Even though the map favors a slight bit the axis, you can still turn the tide really fast with good teamwork and personal success. All weaponclasses also have their spot in the map.

-HB
 
I'd say Strand, Flash, and Maybe Avalanche.
Its kinda hard to pick a favorite though, all maps are well made and playable.

:)
 
Avalanche

When I first bought DoD the first map I saw was Avalanche and now its my favorite map, Like Mann Manor was TF2, Dust2 Was CSS.
 
Argentan, I love this map because it's medium sized, and I don't lag from my poor graphics card.
 
I loved both railroad (custom, kinda popular in brazil) and thunder (what donner used to be called, before dod source, I believe). Nowadays, donner still rocks. :)
(I miss the para_maps too....)
 
always has been avalanche for me, and probably always will be :D

anzio is a close second though
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top