Netsky EGO Zealot Joined Oct 5, 2009 Messages 1,751 Dec 8, 2009 #22 OMG! the day is finally come! i love the new rule !!! anti - trivia for life
BBoy Lazarus Rookie Joined Oct 19, 2009 Messages 67 Dec 8, 2009 #24 But... how do I get kills in jail NOW?!?!? I CAN'T AIM!!!
J Jimmy Kudo EGO Addict Joined Sep 25, 2009 Messages 1,295 Dec 8, 2009 #25 Ok, i like this now and i know that pubs will do a trivia day so i will do the best to stop it!! THANKS CRYPTEX!!!!!!!!!
Ok, i like this now and i know that pubs will do a trivia day so i will do the best to stop it!! THANKS CRYPTEX!!!!!!!!!
T Teh_Legend Active Member Joined Aug 1, 2009 Messages 375 Dec 8, 2009 #26 Finnaly jail is becoming good again NO TRIVIA NO ST NO GUNPLATING-FTW!
R RawNova Poster Joined Dec 12, 2008 Messages 107 Dec 8, 2009 #27 now there are gonna be more deaths! D: "pick 9 to die"
I iamevilbear EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 6,121 Dec 8, 2009 #28 Keep this in mind everyone. New recent rules: 1. Gun-planting is not allowed. 2. Trivia is limited to one question per round 3. Special Treatment is limited to once per person for the duration of the map. I know its hard to keep track of all these rules, but check the jail rules thread often for specifics and further explanation! Official Jail Rules Thread: http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=60548
Keep this in mind everyone. New recent rules: 1. Gun-planting is not allowed. 2. Trivia is limited to one question per round 3. Special Treatment is limited to once per person for the duration of the map. I know its hard to keep track of all these rules, but check the jail rules thread often for specifics and further explanation! Official Jail Rules Thread: http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=60548
T TomBombadil Famous Joined Jul 15, 2009 Messages 573 Dec 8, 2009 #29 :\ I love trivia as a t lol, but oh well this should be interesting :]
S sLooKer Active Member Joined Dec 5, 2008 Messages 374 Dec 8, 2009 #30 RawNova said: now there are gonna be more deaths! D: "pick 9 to die" Click to expand... I can totoally see that happening raw. Good choice none the less.
RawNova said: now there are gonna be more deaths! D: "pick 9 to die" Click to expand... I can totoally see that happening raw. Good choice none the less.
F FaTtY-mIc-FaTFaT Forum Fanatic Joined May 4, 2008 Messages 984 Dec 8, 2009 #31 LAWLLLLLLLL nice one XD almost makes me want to go back.........almost