Hairydufflebag Poster Joined Mar 19, 2009 Messages 231 Dec 8, 2009 #1 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoNdr0AbttI&feature=sub[/ame] Legend? WHY AGAIN!?!?
Frank The Tank Thread Junky =(eGO)= Joined Aug 9, 2008 Messages 911 Dec 8, 2009 #2 will he ever stop this?!?! Legend i think we need to do a intervention for you.
J JayFlip EGO Is My Life! Joined Sep 6, 2009 Messages 4,942 Dec 8, 2009 #3 I think Beta will like this
B Byakuya Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 26, 2009 Messages 2,779 Dec 8, 2009 #5 XavierU said: Mr. Legend I need to talk to you. Click to expand... What we need to talk about it why your jeans are so tight. XD
XavierU said: Mr. Legend I need to talk to you. Click to expand... What we need to talk about it why your jeans are so tight. XD
J Jimmy Kudo EGO Addict Joined Sep 25, 2009 Messages 1,295 Dec 8, 2009 #6 hmmmmmmmmmmm DONT SING THAT SONG EVER AGAIN p.s. i Dont think thats ill by the way he sings and talks in vent
hmmmmmmmmmmm DONT SING THAT SONG EVER AGAIN p.s. i Dont think thats ill by the way he sings and talks in vent
Ruthless Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 19, 2008 Messages 3,464 Dec 8, 2009 #8 oh gosh someone help me
E EyelessHunter Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 7, 2007 Messages 2,218 Dec 8, 2009 #12 Who in the HEll is this Ill Legend that everyone is talking about?!?!
J JarJarBinks23 Active Member Joined Feb 4, 2009 Messages 368 Dec 8, 2009 #14 i am quite scared .............................thats all i have to say ...........................
A Azn_Master EGO Zealot Joined Feb 19, 2009 Messages 1,608 Dec 8, 2009 #15 Legend, do we need to have that talk again....*sigh*
xShuriken Forum Fanatic Joined Aug 15, 2009 Messages 950 Dec 9, 2009 #17 What is this, I don't even...
Crunchy3Neo I made one post Joined Nov 7, 2009 Messages 10 Dec 9, 2009 #18 Woah, at first I was disturbed and then I realized Ill Legend can actually sing really well. I guess, Keep it up? But aim for more 'manly' songs.
Woah, at first I was disturbed and then I realized Ill Legend can actually sing really well. I guess, Keep it up? But aim for more 'manly' songs.
D Drip Famous Joined Jun 5, 2008 Messages 450 Dec 9, 2009 #19 One word - epic win. Yes, I can count very goodly.