I IceGladiator EGO Is My Life! Joined May 13, 2009 Messages 5,332 Dec 9, 2009 #2 Congrats!!! see you on the severs!
Ruthless Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 19, 2008 Messages 3,464 Dec 9, 2009 #3 oh great! now i have to call you agent! i'll forget
X xanderharrison Active Member Joined Jul 26, 2009 Messages 270 Dec 9, 2009 #5 xDDD i still guna call you Torque =)
M Mossberg Famous Joined Nov 27, 2009 Messages 410 Dec 9, 2009 #8 Well congrats on getting your name back hope to see you online
Soul_of_a_Sinner Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 9, 2009 Messages 3,377 Dec 9, 2009 #9 ugh my brain hurts
T Taurine Poster Joined Nov 9, 2009 Messages 189 Dec 9, 2009 #13 Not t0rque any more.. but still a nooby <3 Grats.
S Saeten EGO Zealot Joined Mar 16, 2009 Messages 1,417 Dec 9, 2009 #14 Lol i wuz like who is this AGENT guy.... LOL it's torque
A AGENT^ Poster Joined Nov 7, 2009 Messages 170 Dec 11, 2009 #16 Haha well you may be confused for a bit but I'll be playing a lot with winter break coming up so I'm sure you wont be for long! If you call me torque I'll still respond, not an issue lol.
Haha well you may be confused for a bit but I'll be playing a lot with winter break coming up so I'm sure you wont be for long! If you call me torque I'll still respond, not an issue lol.