Best lr you've seen in jail?

JACKAL7714

Poster
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
113
You know the usual routine for last requests: Ct trivia, m4 30 seconds, hot lava, etc. What are some unusual or unlikely lr's you've seen? :P
 
A CT was told to stand perfectly still and then the T crouched behind him. Then he told the CT to say "I'm a bad boy" over and over again. Every time it was said the Terrorist would knife him in his butt.
 
Last edited:
lol, umm. guy came in on a late night on 9 people in the server. he got lr. He told them it was a race, the first PERSON to pick up the deagle wins he picked it up and killed them
 
I made darius fontaine sing twinkle twinkle little star to me :)
 
I'm partial to Karaoke contest myself. It was funny when one guy finished so the t told the other to start then killed him as soon as he started lol. Harsh.
 
I got the bast one in jail_syntax where there was 10 ct's left and i required a nade so they all stacked on me and i threw the nade...guess what happened then..xD ..epic LR-FTW! I WIN
 
On leoben Pureblood made the ct's go into dogeball while he asked them trivia questions, I think that is pretty epic.
 
I get LR to much :P Im such a good terrorist!! Lately I dont do very many LRs, I just kill myself. But apparently people love my story time! I should start working on some new material for more stories... :O
 
I did get GreenTeaPanda to sing me "Happy Birthday" on my real birthday.. Best day of my life in Css <3
 
damn you people, stop taking my things lol, i started story time first lol. i still remembered it, i had them gather around in a circle, then i started to type 'a long long time ago.......' pin a nade, and let fly, it was epic XD
 
A t decided to tell story time, and he grabbed an Ak and killed all 8 ct's I think the t was foo foo
 
Back
Top