HLstatsX

ENZ0

Poster
Joined
Oct 14, 2009
Messages
205
Does HLstatsX points important to u?
when u die killed by a newbie
u lost points
more points than u ever can think of
so does points important to u in CSS?
comment to answer
 
when i started to lose 25 points a death and gain 1-3points a kill. That stopped it for me. So no the points are not important to me at this moment.
 
Dont care aboyt the points TOO much, but i wouldnt be too happy if i went down like 2000, but 200, not so bad
 
I don't care about points that much. And it's a good thing too, because I'm still rated as 'Poor' on FBG. =D But it's best just to play for the lulz and not get too worked up over numbers, in my opinion.
 
I do not get on to gain points i really do not even look at them I am just there to have fun
 
I agree with Mossberg. I'm just there to have fun. making points actually mean something to you just takes out the enjoyment of the game
 
It hurts a little inside each time I lose 20+ when I die but overall I'm not too worried about losing points.
 
if i lose like 2000 points one day i would care but i dont care THAT much
 

Latest posts

Back
Top