Finals for school!

EyelessHunter

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Aug 7, 2007
Messages
2,218
Who has finals coming up this/next week?!?!?!

I have a pretty light semester since I am just taking classes specific to my major and graduation requirements because I am in my final year WOOT!


My finals:
Special Topics in Biology: Biochemistry of Cancer
Vertebrates: Comparative Anatomy and Phylogeny
Vertebrate Anatomy Laboratory
Organic Evolution: Principles of Evolutionary Biology and Macro Genetics
Ancient Jewish History (History classes are required for graduation lol)

LETS COMPLAIN TOGETHER
 
CS 161: Intro to Java | CS 161 Lab
Math 095: Intermediate Algebra
HST 201: US History - Pre-Colonial

One final left this week w00t!
 
Out Door Trails
Language
Texas History
Science >.<
Math
 
This is what I had for my finals. I only have Rock n' Roll to Rock left!!! Done with my semester tomorrow W00T

Introduction to Astonomy
English 1550 (paper)
History: Rock n' Roll To Rock
Trigonometry
 
I can lend you all my soopar hax if you really want them!!!



soopar hax's may not actually work in the real world.
 
nothing too heavy. my accounting final is not going to be fun. good luck everyone. go out and have fun after.
 
BA1500 (general business overview)
MATH1260 Calculus with Matrices
SOC1010 Intro to Sociology

already did my writing portfolio and other classes didnt have a final
 
I've done Biodynamics of Physical Activity and Contemporary Health Issues thus far. Tomorrow is Growth and Development, and monday is Active Health.

All courses are HKIN (Human Kinetics).
 
Advanced physiology of the Circulatory, nervous, and respiratory systems.
Biochemistry II.
Genetics.
English Lit since 1800 :-).

College senior....
 
No fun college is no fun.

PHYS 272: Electricity and Magnetism
CLAS 170: Ancient Greek and Roman Mythology
MATH 461: Linear Algebra for Scientists and Engineers
GVPT 170: American Government and Politics
 
MTH 149 - Functions - Last test today, final next tuesday
Communications ( english ) 101 - Final friday
Criminal Justice 101 - Final Monday
Bio 111 - Messed up this class so bad I'm not even gonna bother with final. I'll just take it again over the summer ( yay for 2 year college where classes only cost like $100 or less )


Then I get to look forward to next semester which is gonna be so sweet since I am only going to school 3 days a week.


Monday/Wed

Physical science 8am - 11
MTH 139 ( probability ) - 3:00 - 4:50pm

Tuesday

Com 102 - 6:30 - 9:15pm


Then an online psychology course I do at my own time.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top