Ill legend compared to the css division in singing Dont stop believing

Jimmy Kudo

EGO Addict
Joined
Sep 25, 2009
Messages
1,295
Jimmeh here, look how ill legend and the css division is compared to singing Dont stop believing [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk0ktdqrHz4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk0ktdqrHz4[/ame]LOLOLOLOLOL AT THE CSS DIVISION FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIoSTbPt_PI&feature=channel"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIoSTbPt_PI&feature=channel[/ame]ILL LEGEND FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to see who can be better that ill legend CMON GET IN VENT AND SING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
/facepalm

This joke has been blown so out of proportion XD
 
Well
I notice you didn't record me and Hairy s duet on the first karaoke night.
 
Well
I notice you didn't record me and Hairy s duet on the first karaoke night.

1. the css division was recorded by legend
2. i dont have a recorder
3. i wanst there on the first karaoke night cause of the ventrilo issue i had
 
Although I love Ill legend's voice, which is a mix between Fergie and Jesus, just as much as the next guy, this joke is getting old.
 
I can only sing the reading rainbow song.
 
Ill Legend, i will donate all my casino cash and my plinks if you will dedicate a song to me!!1 :D
 
ROFLMFAO!!! Oh god I woke up my roommate laughing at this HAHAHAAH!!!

Lemme get the mic next time... I've been singin this all day after seeing Sam Tsui's rendition of it actually.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top