Any god zombie there

Orangejuice

Forum Fiend
Joined
Nov 6, 2008
Messages
748
I was sitting down watching my sister play left 4 dead 2 and then it hit me how many good zombie game are out there besides l4d and l4d2
so post some zombie games :D
 
Last edited:
The first online zombie game i really enjoyed was Resident Evil Outbreak and then later Resident Evil Outbreak File #2 .
In my opinion it was extremely underrated. A lot of people complained about no mic support, but I think that made it even scarier. Cause in some levels you would get separated and then have to find each other again. It was truly an amazing game. Too bad the servers are shutdown now :(

(it was a Playstation 2 game btw)
 
there is killing floor, zombie master, zombie panic, zombie mod for cs:s, nazi zombies for world at war, zombie island for borderlands, dead space, plants vs zombies, dead rising, quite a few more actually
 
I would like to throw my support behind the already mentioned Zombie Panic: Source.

It's my favorite one after the L4D series. It's free, available on Steam, and just released its 2.0 update. I haven't taken the time to check that out yet but it looks to be very cool.
 
eh y wouldnt u just wanna play l4d2? its really sickk hahaha
 

Latest posts

Back
Top