Spray Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 3, 2008 Messages 2,666 Dec 10, 2009 #1 What event should we do?
D Duality The Dualyist of Dualys Joined Jun 5, 2007 Messages 4,096 Dec 10, 2009 #2 I should be home in time for this one, LETS GO ROADTRIP!
Blue Stealth EGO Is My Life! Joined Jun 21, 2008 Messages 6,201 Dec 10, 2009 #4 yeh but if we do roadtrip please not a gungame roadtrip. -Blue
C Chulai Knight EGO Zealot Joined Jul 16, 2009 Messages 1,645 Dec 15, 2009 #5 Looking forward to possibly playing Road Trip.
D Duality The Dualyist of Dualys Joined Jun 5, 2007 Messages 4,096 Dec 15, 2009 #6 Perhaps you should check the date of the topic at hand... I'll lock this thread since its irrelevant now.
Perhaps you should check the date of the topic at hand... I'll lock this thread since its irrelevant now.