Volcore STEAM recovered

Volcore

I made one post
Joined
May 8, 2009
Messages
21
Yep! I just got my STEAM user back again from the hack :D And my VAC status is still "In good standing" :D thank you guys for the info for getting it back, really apriciate it ;)

(yeah, I also think the word "apriciate" looked wrong, I dunno how it's spelled xD)
 
Well then your a lucky lucky person indeed. Most people never get their accounts back. Just remember to be cautious and watch out for hackers.
 
Too bad VAC bans don't go into effect intill a few weeks later... Can't be sure your out of the water yet.
 
You'll be in the clear if after about 2 months you have no VAC bans. But congrats on at least reclaiming your personal information. I hope that it all works out for you.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top