Hi there =)

SoNotIsaac

EGO Zealot
Joined
Nov 28, 2008
Messages
1,937
Hey guys,
Diamond from the DOD:S Division here to say Hi!
I just got CS:S (Guest Pass) from a friend,so right now its updating,I hope to join you all in a game of fun :) Any hints or tips? :P

Peace,
Diamond
 
Last edited:
Hey welcome Diamond! We have way cooler mods on CSS than DODS such as zombies, jail, gun-games, surf and minigames :P Check em out! You should buy the game since it's only $5.00 this weekend!
 
When you have the ak, DO NOT SPRAY. fire in bursts! and listen around the corners for footsteps, and look at your little map. I think there is a thread about CSS hints & tips
 
It's not too different from DoD really. Just alot lower recoil, so I wouldn't be surprised if you were alot better at this game than most beginners.
 
LOL here's some worthy advice: Don't listen to anyone, just play your own way and don't screw around with other people.
 
It's not too different from DoD really. Just alot lower recoil, so I wouldn't be surprised if you were alot better at this game than most beginners.

After playing CS:S and TF2, when I first tried DoD:S on a friend's computer I pretty much won single-handedly lol. Maybe that means something, maybe not.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top