All right Lads, Protect your Scottish pride!

Gryphon Osiris

Active Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
329
The President of the Inebriated Demoman Guild, lodge #120 Proof, has authorized me to give a bonus insentive to all you Scottish cyclops' out there. As it stands we have 49218 quid in the casino, explosives and scrumpy fund and we are going to divide it three ways for those who kill the most of those bucket headed nancy-boys.

We will need picture evidence of your glorious kill streak against those who are invade our highland pubs, and insult our haggis.

Remember the motto of the Demoman guild "That can take our scrumpy, but they can never take.... our KABLOOOOIE!!!" <Beeeeeelllllch!>

Alright, back to your drinks lads.
 
Last edited:
Well, the fact I'm actually Scottish makes me fight for the demoman harder, better, faster, stronger. That, that, that what don't kill me, can only make me stronger.
 
Well, the fact I'm actually Scottish makes me fight for the demoman harder, better, faster, stronger. That, that, that what don't kill me, can only make me stronger.

because of the instant respawn, it just looks you never died :P
 
I'm so rolling Demo for the rest of the week, I will camp until I can't camp any more. I came back just at the right time.
 
Please, everyone get out and be a Demo! This will provide a nice number of targets for us Soldiers to kill!!!

I wonder what mesa will be like with all Soldiers and Demos...
 
If soldiers were really any good, their rockets would fall as they flew :P
 
I love blowing up them soldiers...although its not much fun camping works pretty well on the soldier K/D ratio :)
 
Specifics of the rules from old man Angus "Dynamites is for sissies" MacDervish:



Screen shots need to be provided within two days of the contest ending.

No bot servers allowed for farming this one. We want you to kill the soldier scum; it's not worth it unless they try to fight back.

Screenshots an be submitted in this thread no sooner than the final day of the contest.

Once all entries have been submitted the Guildmaster will review all the entries and base his decison on how many dead bucket heads you'd taken out of this world.

Prizes will be sent to you casino account within 1-2 days of the final winner announcement.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top