Falcon Tournament?

Dirk Diggler

Active Member
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
275
Hello i just had a question. Are we going to havew a falcon tournament soon? or anytime in the near future? i think it would be fun and a chance for everyone to use there falcons against other falcon players.
 
i think there was 1 but idr lol, and ya it would be cool, but i need to get rid of mine, cause no room in my room lol. (no pun intended)
 
yea there s one coming up but i don't know is that usefull i just play the regulrar way xD
 
I have had my Falcon for about 6 months. Every time I try to use it on line I get slaughtered. Takes a lot of practice. The recoil takes me too far off the target.

How are you doing with yours Didder, do you use it in game?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top