Wake up Lads!

Aneruen

Poster Extraordinaire
=(e)=
Joined
May 24, 2008
Messages
2,171
We, the Demomen have a job to do! It is our God-given duty to exterminate the rocket spamming, shovel swinging, skill-free Soldiers from the face of the Earth! Join me in our task and be rewarded!

$75,000 in Casino Cash to the person that contributes the most Soldier kills. Must have a screenshot of your kill counter.

This one's for you, Foxhound - I'm calling you out. Enjoy your inevitable doom.

"The Soldier may take our LIVES, mates. They may betray us and they may break our hearts. But they will never take our SATISFACTION. When WE are given an EXCLUSIVE, SECRET EXTRA WEAPON UNLOCK that could have gone to them. And when they look BACK on this week, they will wonder: ?Could I have fought HARDER? Could I have killed MORE?? And the answer is: Yes, you bloody well could have. AND THE OUTCOME WOULD STILL BE THE BLOODY SAME." - the demoman
 
Last edited:
You know damn well I'll be doing my part... Played Egypt for an hour and change last night, bagged like 120 i think... Will kill a couple hundred more today. :)

I haven't been rockin' this spiffy Demo signature for nothing ;)
 
maggots!

only one way to settle this!

one server!

red demomen vs. blu soldiers!

may the best two-eyed combatants be victorious!

baconrage!
 
So it's come to this, has it? Very well...

*Slaps Aneruen with a glove... filled with rocks*

Bring it. You one-eyed lushes will never get the satisfaction of killing me.
 
IwantmoneynowANurenIambestdemo.png



I win I want my money
 
Soldier is still in the lead you one eyed moonshine drinkin MAGGOTS!! Soldier's are bustin your heads in easy as one-two-three
 
i has 252 so far
to many newbs are demoman these days
at the start of the war they all played soldier..idk why they play the harder class now
 
best to get as many kills as you can while he is at work GL, cuz when he comes back he will be on a rampage :P
 
ughz.,,its 6 pm here already
and ive school..and all dumb teachers want to us to write tests tests tests ...
gotta hate school

but i think that were fighting in a war we cant win..
soldier isj ust to overpowered compared to demo
(even if there are 100000 unskilled soldiers...theyre more then us demos and they spam spam spam)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top