24-kt. Solid gold PS3

Lt.Jordan

I made one post
Joined
Nov 29, 2009
Messages
16
What do you get the gamer who has everything?
Answer: this 24-karat gold-plated Playstation 3, which comes complete with two matching controllers and a one-year warranty.
You might want to consider a second mortgage first, though: pricing starts at (yes, starts at) $4999. And we thought the PS3 was expensive when it launched at $500.
If that doesn't quite do it for you, the same supplier also offers a mighty snazzy gold-and-black Blackberry Tour 9630, starting at a mere $899. There's that worrying "starts at" again. The menu also includes platinum-plated iMacs -- no home's complete without one -- and promises a jewel-encrusted limited-edition PS3 will be on sale in a few weeks.
If even those aren't exclusive enough, check out this gold NES cartridge, which sold back in July for a staggering $17,500. Now that's what we call bling.

 
do want....for the lolz

of course, i would sell it and buy more pc parts
 
thing is pretty epic...........not all their products look good though in gold, the PS3 slim looks really nice in gold though i have to say.

More of for the crazy rich folks than nerds =P i doubt a nerd can afford a $5,000 PS3 unless hes a nerd that makes a ton of moola
 
If I had a billion dollars I'd drop 5k for a gold plated PS3. Why not? I'm a billionare!

+5. And, if you're a billionare, why not buy one for Awp! Yes, this is pretty epic, I can imagine a friend coming to your house for a SOLID GOLD PS3!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top