New Jail Game?

Lucin

Active Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2009
Messages
315
We were playing Alcatraz and I saw the execution cells begging to be used because I have personally never seen them used before. So.... I thought of a game and for right now I will call it Dependency.
First you order all the ts to the solitary so they can't rebel.
You explain the Ts the rules of the game.
You pick a random T and you tell that T to pick another T.
The T that you picked will be placed in the execution chamber while the other T has the choice to kill the T or not. If he chooses not to then he dies.

I was just about to test the game because I finally got warden and right before I do someone *cough*Jimmy*cough* says that it is Live or Die so to not take a risk I stopped it and just gave a disco day and died.

My thoughts on this game that it is fair because you have the choice of who to pick and you get to see who really is your friend or not. The big problem with this game would be time or wasting time of the other Ts and people that are dead but I'm sure there would be a way to speed it up and make it a little more interesting.

My question is if this game would be considered legal or not and if so why?
 
As for the legality of it, I think it should be okay, but the T's might need to agree to what they are playing, not sure though, but I really like the concept of this.

A way to increase the speed of it would be to have them lined up somewhere instead. And also instead of an execution chamber, do it like anything else and shoot them in the face.
 
The difference between this and Live or Die, is that you need to trust a friend to have you live, as you pick who it is, full aware that they will be making this choice.

Live or Die however, randoms are picked to choose.

I like the idea, but good luck trying to make them listen
 
i wouldnt think it legal since cts can just pick t's they dont like and they will most likely die. a better alctraz game would be let them pick the room they are in and play it like couch game but using map kills instead of bullets.
 
i wouldnt think it legal since cts can just pick t's they dont like and they will most likely die. a better alctraz game would be let them pick the room they are in and play it like couch game but using map kills instead of bullets.

Trivia: Winner picks victim. Victim picks decider that they trust.
Decider is a bum or a friend.



The danger of execution room game is the same as the syntax exploding solitary. Somebody can simply run in, hit the button and exterminate.
 
Games where you get chosen to die is no fun, come up with games where you actually do something and you may die.
 
Trivia: Winner picks victim. Victim picks decider that they trust.
Decider is a bum or a friend.



The danger of execution room game is the same as the syntax exploding solitary. Somebody can simply run in, hit the button and exterminate.


Even better...make it team trivia...if they win the trivia they get to pick one of their teammates to be decider...This way your one trivia question kills a greater number :)

Yeah I may be as evil as evilbear...who knows
 
As for the legality of it, I think it should be okay, but the T's might need to agree to what they are playing, not sure though, but I really like the concept of this.

A way to increase the speed of it would be to have them lined up somewhere instead. And also instead of an execution chamber, do it like anything else and shoot them in the face.

Agreeded
 
As for the legality of it, I think it should be okay, but the T's might need to agree to what they are playing, not sure though, but I really like the concept of this.

A way to increase the speed of it would be to have them lined up somewhere instead. And also instead of an execution chamber, do it like anything else and shoot them in the face.

I thought if this was an optional game like the tower jump in darkness it would be more than ok. I also thought of shooting the person but the poor execution rooms would never be used and they were the inspiration of the game.
To increase the time or just to make it a little more fun would be to place the Ts in the disco which I wasn't thinking of last night...

The danger of execution room game is the same as the syntax exploding solitary. Somebody can simply run in, hit the button and exterminate.

I was thinking of that but to make sure that would happen is to tell the CTs not to enter the execution room because it would be considered baiting anyways.

Why not PM Cryptex and see what he says?
I didn't know who to Pm plus I wanted the opinion of everyone else.
 
there's also a new game (made about two or three days ago) for cts to play as a T's lr. You have them play soccer using their guns to shoot the ball. it's actually really entertaining.
 
It's live or die... it just has a a nice new name to it.
Live or Die is banned... and So is this game
 

Latest posts

Back
Top