Late Night Fight

thE_n00b

Forum Fiend
Joined
May 4, 2008
Messages
647
It was a little slow and we had some technical difficulties but I think the end result was a fun night and a great (and interesting) way to wish Mad Pistol a Happy Birthday.

If you happened to take screenshots or have a funny story to tell from the event, please post it here.

See you all soon!



Birthday Boy owning me...
ctf_chaos0001.jpg


Happy birthday song....
ctf_chaos0002.jpg


Revenge...
ctf_chaos0004.jpg
 
Last edited:
See? Them demomen let the soldiers kill them cause soldiers are AWEZUM SAUCE!
lol no cerial happy birthday mad pistol (a day ago)
 
I had a lot of fun with you guys last night. Thanks for the wonderful singing too. :P
 
it was fun guys :), Its just too bad that I couldn't give pistol his birthday stab while he was trying to kill you guys ;), I still got him later though :thumbup1:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top