Help keep Valve maps alive!

TehLemur

Famous
Joined
Jan 6, 2009
Messages
547
Now listen up Maggots! This server has seen better days in the past, well now I wish to breathe life into this server!
At this moment it stands at a GTrank of 720, the lowest server we have apart from the fairly new auction server and fun server, that's not good!

Any help is appreciated, I'm not the most well known kid on here so I know I don't have the power to fill a server at a moments command, but a small following to join me will help get this place noticed for other pubs/members to join in.

If it helps convince you demomen, I'll be playing solly nearly the entire time while on valve maps, if you wish to obtain some points join and try and kill me :P.
 
I liked being on it yesterday, no falcon people to ruin the full server by kicking them for no reason. I will be on it today and hope it also fills up.
 
Yeah, I like the server but it is extremely annoying when we get kicked from it by the Falcon people for no apparent reason or warning. I mean, I understand they are doing events of their own but something like '15 minute warning! We'll be kicking everyone in 15 minutes so that we can setup for our event!'
 
Yeah, I like the server but it is extremely annoying when we get kicked from it by the Falcon people for no apparent reason or warning. I mean, I understand they are doing events of their own but something like '15 minute warning! We'll be kicking everyone in 15 minutes so that we can setup for our event!'

This. Not only does it annoy me and clear the server, but on occasion I have to explain that I'm not the one responsible for shutting it down. :chair:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top