I wanna have the highest score,
The highest on my team
To kill them is my real test
To taunt over their bodies is my real cause
I will travel across 2fort, Searching far and wide
Takes a Medigun to heal my player
THE UBER THATS INSIDE
POCKET MEDIC, GOTTA CATCH EM ALL
ITS YOU AND ME
ASSIST KILLS ARE YOUR DESTINY
Ooooh your on Steam friends, surrounding a cap we must defend
YOU HEAL ME AND ILL GET YOU KILLS, POCKET MEDIC
The highest on my team
To kill them is my real test
To taunt over their bodies is my real cause
I will travel across 2fort, Searching far and wide
Takes a Medigun to heal my player
THE UBER THATS INSIDE
POCKET MEDIC, GOTTA CATCH EM ALL
ITS YOU AND ME
ASSIST KILLS ARE YOUR DESTINY
Ooooh your on Steam friends, surrounding a cap we must defend
YOU HEAL ME AND ILL GET YOU KILLS, POCKET MEDIC























