Do You Have A Playlist To Pump You Up For Cs:s?

Postman

I made one post
Joined
Aug 18, 2009
Messages
21
MY Playlist:
Busta Rhymes - I Got Bass
Chamillionaire - Rock Star [Ft. Lil Wayne]
Chamillionaire - Creepin' Solo [Ft. Ludacris]
Chiodos - Baby, You Wouldn't Last A Minute On The Creek
Chiodos - The Words "Best Friend" Become Redefined
Eminem - Square Dance
The Game - House Of Pain
Gucci Mane - Let's Go To War
Kid Cudi - Down & Out
Lil Wayne - Told Yall


 
I loop Luke Smith - I Will Survive :D

sometimes I just put my winamp playlist on random..
winamp1.jpg
 
Don't really have a specific playlist, but I seem to be the only one here who doesn't like rap, lol.
Usually switch it out with different bands, I always have winamp going. Stuff like...

Iced Earth
Blind Guardian
Metallica (Only the old stuff)
Manowar
Immortal
Rob Zombie (Old stuff)
In Flames
Hammerfall
Disturbed
Dethklok (Yes, Dethklok...)
And a few others

Hopefully I'm not the only metal head here, lol
 
your list is weird o_0 it jumps from gangsta rap to alternative bands with high voices :O

and i ENJOY IT
 
im a trance man (NOT THE SAME AS TECHNO!!!!!!) so any type of trance music and some rap and hip hop, but not much lawl
 
Smack my Derb - Alpha Twins
Scantraxx Roots - Headhunterz Vs Abject
Those are my 2 fav songs.
 
Back
Top