M mattymush13 Rookie Joined Sep 3, 2009 Messages 37 Dec 13, 2009 #21 Beta said: Lady Gaga album. Click to expand... Same here
Fiddlehead Thread Thumper Joined Nov 29, 2009 Messages 1,047 Dec 13, 2009 #22 Just tons of hardstyle tracks
L LaUgHiNgStOcK Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 27, 2009 Messages 3,263 Dec 14, 2009 #23 i do have a playlist, it's called pandora lol. I turn on pandora and set it to one of my stations. seriously though... pandora makes the world go round
i do have a playlist, it's called pandora lol. I turn on pandora and set it to one of my stations. seriously though... pandora makes the world go round
J Jay. Poster Joined Sep 12, 2009 Messages 115 Dec 14, 2009 #25 I listen to my iPod with my lucky hat on.
S Suicide Panda I made one post Joined Dec 10, 2009 Messages 1 Dec 14, 2009 #26 Jay. said: I listen to my iPod with my lucky hat on. Click to expand... Same here.