Heads Up e's! And a helping hand from me ;)

Kevimaster

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
4,757
As you may or may not know (hopefully you already do :P), Mister Adam has made a reward on dead O's, with extra money thrown in for dominating one who is leadership. Now you may be wondering, wherever would I find all the leadership on one team so I could easily dominate them? The answer is, today's Royal Rumble! Thats right, its everyone vs leadership! The perfect time to dominate one of them and grab yourself 15000 Casino Cash! That is if there isn't MORE Casino Cash offered during the event for dominating them, which is a good possibility!

Now you may be wondering how it is I can help you. You have to have a screenshot of you killing them, not of the scoreboard, of you killing them. That can be hard in some instances plus will often get you killed giving them revenge on you (they assisted in your death :(). But wait, whats this? The demo record feature! If you record a demo of the event and you dominate one (or multiple) of them, I will gladly turn it into an HD video of it to be posted on youtube for a measly 1000 Casino Cash (add 1000 more CC for every additional member of leadership you dominate)! Thats 1/15th of the amount of money you will be getting, so as you can see my rates are quite fair, and could even be considered practically GIVING it away! And wouldn't you love to have an HD video of yourself dominating the leadership on Youtube for you to show all of your friends? I'll even add MUSIC if you would like that! Please note, music adds another 500 Casino Cash to the price. Post here if you would like this service!

Note: if you need help in recording demos/uploading them/whatever PM me on the forum ;)
Note2: I do not charge unless you succeed in dominating someone, so feel free to post here if you are interested but do not know if you will get a domination.
 
I typically play in 1280x800, but for recording I use 1280x720. H.264 Codec (recommended by youtube for highest quality :)) If you have a better codec let me know (I haven't really experimented with seeing which is best yet :P).

Oh even when recording I have all settings on maximum (including the ones you have to enable through console :thumbup1:)

Oh, and first person who signs up gets it free. And I'll also make videos out of demos for people besides e's its just that there is the event today ;)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top