Royal Rumble 12/13

Zergspower

EGO Addict
Joined
Dec 7, 2008
Messages
1,357
Good Job guys you started off Great! but leadership pulled through !
Leadership 2
Members 1


Post your pics so RESPAWN can get your money for ya!​
 
It was a lot of fun and thanks again

Here are my dominations:

ctf_chaos0009.jpg

ctf_chaos0006.jpg
 
I got a dom right at the end of the match, but he got a revenge kill right after so I was not able to get the screencap, but here is the pic I got instead

egorespawnislookinggood.jpg


I'm the dead Pyro laying off to the left side there :P

Here is another screenshot from the event as well

egothe_n00bislookinggood.jpg
 
Last edited:
Here's some screenshots from today's event, below. They are taken in chronological order. (ignore my low FPS, I was suffering from some lag):

 
Last edited:
You said a domination on anybody on the red team, right?

ctfwell0012.jpg



I got dominated 5 times. :facewall:
 
Kunai I hate to say it but.. Scoreboard screenshots dont count toward what the bounty was >_> has to be kill screenshots, tell ya what Ill see if we can at least give you SOME money
 
Kunai I hate to say it but.. Scoreboard screenshots dont count toward what the bounty was >_> has to be kill screenshots, tell ya what Ill see if we can at least give you SOME money

I could not take those screenshots right as I got the domination because well, I was too busy fighting..I would have gotten killed if I did it on the spot + I already had an extremely low FPS as you could tell by my scoreboard screenshots.

I couldn't take screenshots any other way, and why can these not be accepted? It's not like I would shop something I'm more capable of achieving. You guys [leadership] know I had dominated you, and even my team knows too..

This isn't fair.
 
Was a fun event...Didnt bother taking any screenshots though...Missed Aneruen too =/ Fun event...Didnt get kicked at all...Dominated leadership...What more could I ask for? =P
 
Lol Kunai, thats exactly what happened to me, I stopped to take a screenie and got killed by a stray nade because I couldn't move my hand fast enough to pull out my ringer :(, there should've also been a prize for people who were never dominated by Leadership :)
 
LOL kunai, that is probably the best layout of screenshots I have ever seen.
 
Back
Top