T TheHulk Famous Joined Aug 20, 2009 Messages 517 Dec 14, 2009 #21 haha my finals are early in the day so count TheHulk in as soldier!! MAAAGGGOOOOTTS!!
B Burning Shadow Active Member Joined Dec 30, 2008 Messages 329 Dec 14, 2009 #22 On Warpath, of course. Right? I'm assuming demo is behind at this point, so I'm voting for demo at the moment. GO DEMOMAN!
On Warpath, of course. Right? I'm assuming demo is behind at this point, so I'm voting for demo at the moment. GO DEMOMAN!
S Sgt. McAwesome Thread Junky Joined Mar 21, 2008 Messages 917 Dec 14, 2009 #24 I'll try to be there to support the soldiers. Hopefully, we'll add more to the already growing (and the already staying-in-first-place-ish) number.
I'll try to be there to support the soldiers. Hopefully, we'll add more to the already growing (and the already staying-in-first-place-ish) number.
Z Zihif The Hand I made one post Joined Dec 2, 2009 Messages 7 Dec 14, 2009 #25 Viva La Krit Rockets!!
WaterSnake Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 16, 2008 Messages 2,158 Dec 14, 2009 #26 When's the screenshot thread going to be up?