- Joined
- Oct 2, 2008
- Messages
- 1,225
Yesh! Finally! HES BACK!!!!
Lulz.
Like Bodybagger, I am joining the CS:S Division, but I am RE-joining.
I had originally signed up, almost 2 years ago, for eGO in the CS:S Divison, but then I joined TF2 and so on and so forth. I iz back.
BTW: I hasasigshop
http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=112443
But yah, re-joining. CS:S isn't so boring anymore to me, so I welcome myself back.
BTW dis not da kewl kids divsion. TF2 is. We haz need to fix it.
BRO IT UP!!!!
P.S. ABSOLUTELY NOT A NOOB
Lulz.
Like Bodybagger, I am joining the CS:S Division, but I am RE-joining.
I had originally signed up, almost 2 years ago, for eGO in the CS:S Divison, but then I joined TF2 and so on and so forth. I iz back.
BTW: I hasasigshop
http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=112443
But yah, re-joining. CS:S isn't so boring anymore to me, so I welcome myself back.
BTW dis not da kewl kids divsion. TF2 is. We haz need to fix it.
BRO IT UP!!!!
P.S. ABSOLUTELY NOT A NOOB












