Taunt Kill Beta, Get 100,000 Casino Cash

Beta

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
5,891
luckystyar.png


Want to make some quick casino cash?
Like to Taunt Kill?
Enjoy Breakfast Steak?

Take on Beta's 2nd Taunt Kill challenge! All you need to do is get a taunt kill on me, Beta, with a screenshot of the kill. But, I require something else as well.

Rules:
- MUST be on a eGO server
- Taunt Kills will not count during events
- Screenshot is NEEDED

Oh? You want to know what else you have to submit with your screenshot? A Picture of a panda that YOU drew (MS Paint, Photoshop, etc)

Contest ends when I am tauntkilled.

Example of Panda:
giant-panda-china-big%281%29.jpg


~ Beta​
 
Last edited:
I can do the taunt kill part easily, but not the other part... :(
 
OSVG and his team of Sandman Scouts win!

Yup I say to wintermute"hey beta is in here I need your help" :P

I'm very grateful that cheespat let me kill you.

EDIT: So grateful I misspelled his name.
 
Last edited:
I read the title and was like "Yaay, time to do some tauntkilling!"

Then I scroll down and see the screenshot...AND THE PANDA.

Now I'm sadface.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top