End victory music

FranktheTank

Famous
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
502
Place this in your .cfg file right now your tab just shows scores

bind "TAB" "+showscore play 0.mp3"

Your .cfg file is located in
C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\your emailday of defeat source\dod\cfg
 
you have it look in the dod/cfg folder you will see a .cfg file, open it and add that bind to stop music
 
Cool.

Do you know how I could get it to play a custom victory song for the different winning sides?
 
But it could be very cool, cause im very tirred of hearing the same song again and again...
 
it would be nice to put in your own ending music, likst getting skins for players/weapons..etc, it would be nice to do that with the end music
 
I've had my o key bound to "play 0.mp3" since the beginning of DoD:S. I shared that info before, but it's been awhile. Thanks for mentioning it Frank. I love killing that music, especially when my team has lost!
 
I know how to replace the victory music with your own, :D but it will take some explaining. : I have to run an errand, but when I get back I'll make a tutorial for you guys.
 

Similar threads

Latest posts

Back
Top