Advanced notice

RoffleWoffle

Active Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2008
Messages
406
Hey eGO,
Now that the holidays are upon us many players will probably be taking breaks.
I am one of these people...

From December 20th until around January 5th I will not be playing.

Studies and family, you know how it is.

Bye-bye :crying:

Roffle.
 
Im the other way around, now that the holidays are here I wont be at school, which means:

  • Playing Most of the Day.
  • Staying up late.
  • Dont have to get up for school so late night events for me. (I live in England, so events are VERY Late.)

I hope you enjoy your break and have a good time!

Tonux
 
Hey Tonux, I am a POME living the other side of the world to you, am retired and play 4-5 hours a day, cant think of a better way to spend some time with so many good friends. Cya ingame .
 
I can't wait until Wednsesday when we get our Christmas break and for all of you that are taking off to go to work for the holidays and familys GOOD LUCK!
 
Hmmmm i think the opposite usually happens whenever people get time off from work.

I like spending time with my family, but there are more important things like video games-- or is it the other way around?
 
i've have school vacation now in denmark weeeeee ! :)

take care Roffle :)
 

Similar threads

Back
Top