How lag helps snipers...NOT!

crazyrockets

EGO Zealot
Joined
Apr 19, 2009
Messages
1,916
Hey, everyone should post their favorite screenshots of when they completely lag out!
Here is me sniping on two fort! This would have been so awesome...IF I WASN'T LAGGING OUT AT THE TIME!!!
View attachment 2496
 
Happens to the best of us...My Comp has issuses sometimes too and things like this happen to me..But then again Im NO WHERE NEAR the best player around here at the best of times..But I feel your pain...I play sinper most of the time.
 
Yea, my internet connection is really bad, so this happens lots. Still...The entertainment value of being completely frozen scoped in with the crosshairs right on the guy's head!
 
I never lag out, but the 10 fps never helps when im sniping even though people seem to think im good at it.
 
Its also server side sometimes. You cant always prepare for it. And it does come in different forms so dont sweat it.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top