Christmas Shopping

ego_christmas_shopping.png


<div style="width: 500px; text-align: center" align="center">Don't forget eGO when doing your holiday shopping. Our bills are always due and you can help buy clicking the Newegg button in the sponsor section of the site.

You can also do loads of shopping from the eGO Mall link located on the left and never have to put your shoes on or warm up the car.

We get a small referral amount from every purchase. These amounts can add up and possibly pay for a server or two!

Happy shopping everyone!
</div>

​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
i know i did my job by helping i bought me a new computer from cybepower :) so everyone find something for someone and get buyin :)
 
Great artwork! Thanks for getting this on the front page so quickly. I should have posted this weeks ago. Thanks to our DL's for reminding me.
 
gonna use the referral site to get my sis a TV..does eGO get a percentage of the purchase price, or is it standard for all purchases?
 
I bought from Amazon twice today from the eGO link :)
I buy from NewEgg all the time, so I'll use the link from now on.
 
Ventrilo slots are al full

WHat do I do? All slots are full so I can not connect to the Ventrilo server
 

Latest posts

Back
Top