I Win.

Everyone called it, the melee unlock was even leaked an hour before the update went live, you haz no winz.
 
Zer?™;1193589 said:
I Win.

I called the Soldier would get the pickaxe and bugle yesterday.

I haz win.

...i actually said it first when i posted on the thread that about the demo update :P
 
i was thinking about it first, but decided to never tell anyone. can i haZ casino cash naow?
 
I'm really shocked at the Bugle. It initially started off as a walkie-talkie on the solider forums that gave boost to moral like how Barbarians do a command cry in Diablo 2.

Of course the bugle is a much better item, I just didn't think they would use the moral boost as its function because of game balance. That's why I put a different function in the contest, but i was wrong haha... I'm glad I got what I wanted though in-game! :P



Hey I found the old thread... http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=827157
 
Last edited:
No, I win. Before the update, I called either demo or soldier getting a suicide taunt with explosives that kills nearby people.
 
Your all just jealous of mah l33t pwnage.

Congrats, you can look at pictures.

Seriously, it was obvious after the sword was announced. Anyone who has a positive IQ could of figured it out.
 
Congrats, you can look at pictures.

Seriously, it was obvious after the sword was announced. Anyone who has a positive IQ could of figured it out.

What about those with the absolute value of a negative IQ? like me
 

Latest posts

Back
Top