What are you gettin' For XMAS?

bizXn

Active Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2009
Messages
339
The freakin awesome holidays are comin up. Do you guys know what ur getting?

Just reply on this thread.

I'm either getting Razer PC gaming stuff or Left 4 Dead 2 and World at War!:drool:
 
Getting money, dunno how much though. Hoping for winning a Christmas contest. Exclusive for Quebecers.
 
Already got 500€, maybe getting some more actually on Xmas.

I got a PS3 waiting for me in store for pickup.

Then I will get maybe 1 or 2 games (plus Uncharted 2 that comes with the console) on PS3.


Coolios.


Also, I dont know what SANTA might bring. Maybe HE tells you, but HE never tells me.
 
htc-touch-pro-2.jpg


HTC Touch Pro 2.
 
Last edited:
An insane amount of money on one of those Visa Credit cards that have a set amount of money on them. You can use them anywhere as well.

I'm not really "old" Enough for a debit/credit card. Lol. So that'll do.
 
I am giving my sister a 5lb gummy bear. :) Thats a single solid gummy bear.

Could you ship me one? :D

Idk, but Christmas is about giving, not receiving, but some people just enjoy getting gifts. I for one don't know what I'm getting, and I want to keep it that way. :P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top