What is i38 and Can you be This good?

azn modern warfare 2

Active Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
359
Im just wondering what i38 is, I saw something like i37 but never thought it was the same. I subscribed to TheMovieVault cuz they show Kick ass CSS Vids i luv watching. It helps me get beter at CSS O_o. and Lastly Can Anyone do this in a LAN/Scrim?
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69WnKEKSo4w[/ame]
 
k1u is a friend of mine I played in euro LAN's with. We played together and he made a bunch of CTOW's for me. GECLAN i38 is a big LAN Tourney in Europe. Yes you can do that in LAN. Especially in Euro LAN's it's infamous for people to ninja defuse/kill people. Hope I answered your questions for you.
 
guys, let me just say, lan games will ALWAYS be better then pubs or any online.

you can do like almost anything on it. man, i miss it so much lol. love lan games. and yea, if you have a good pair of headsets, your pretty much hacking with your ears if you know how to use them :3
 
LAN means everyone has a ping of 5 or lower and latency is never an issue, thats why LAN anything is better than internet.
 
lan games are always amazing. and the best part about them, is being able to rub it in with your friends whenever you kill them :D
 
one question i'd like to ask, why does it seem like that have no recoil thier crosshairs do not move at all.
 
Lol'd id answer that with badly made guns abd besides the Ak already has almost no recoil.
 
Thats why I dont care much for clan matches and such. It just turns into an awp fest.
 
Back
Top