The new domination sound clips.

Goretex

Thread Junky
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
805
One of my most anticipated things that come with each update are the new sounds the characters have. Here are the new voice clips.

Demo.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFBSFvmTraE[/ame]

Soldier.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7jH046XaQw[/ame]


There's a new angel in heaven.......................IN HELL.
 
Last edited:
Definition of champion: "You are now a Conscientious objector to being dead, hippy"
 
My Faves


Demoman

Dominated! and I've been shagging your wife. LAWL

Just bought two tickets to the gun show and I'm not giving em to ya, I'm going with your tickets. xD


Soldier
You just got dominated Bilbo Baggins! (lulz at relation to my name)
You just got dominated Balbo Biggins!
You just got dominated Bablo Brabbins!
You just got dominated Babro Bapkins!
You just got dominated Basbo Bibbins!
You just got dominated Bulbo Buttons!
 
Last edited:
At the end of the soldiers sound clips he keeps saying something about cupcake, and all these female references. Is this towards the pyro, or is he just insulting someone calling them a girl? I can't decide which.
 
I must kill soldier now...

"Scotland isn't a real country, you're English in a dress."


and for the pyro one:

GET A HAIR CUT HIPPY!!! ...just in case...
 
Last edited:
Your like a toy size version of a man!! LMAO god i love all of these.

THERE CAN BE ONLY 1!!!

Im gonna kill you and and im keep killing you and im never cuz your gonna be dead and im gonna kill you.
 
We'll see what toys can e detroyed and what other toys can kill you and blast you into a thousand peices twincletoes!!! :XD
 
"Go back to Calgary, you cowardin' Canadian!"
During the Engineer domination sounds. Engie is from Canada?
 
I love these sound clips. They need to make some for the medic. He missed out having the earliest update.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top