C CheeseW01f Thread Junky Joined Sep 8, 2008 Messages 817 Dec 21, 2009 #21 This American will kick your ass all the way back to Russia. I LOL-ed These new lines are awesome.
U ubersauce Active Member Joined Jul 24, 2008 Messages 324 Dec 21, 2009 #22 Ich bein I JUST KICKED YOUR ASS!
D DNice77 Active Member Joined May 29, 2008 Messages 357 Dec 22, 2009 #23 all pretty good! "stars and stripes beats hammer and sickle, look it up!" though i don't remember anyone actually TELLING you they dominated you before. I don't think I like that added element.
all pretty good! "stars and stripes beats hammer and sickle, look it up!" though i don't remember anyone actually TELLING you they dominated you before. I don't think I like that added element.
WaterSnake Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 16, 2008 Messages 2,158 Dec 22, 2009 #24 Interesting one of the pyro taunts is "you fight like a girl..."
V vudu Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 13, 2009 Messages 2,527 Dec 29, 2009 #25 WaterSnake said: Interesting one of the pyro taunts is "you fight like a girl..." Click to expand... My understanding is they are planning on making a female scout model. I wonder if the pyro is really female given this and the cupcake references.
WaterSnake said: Interesting one of the pyro taunts is "you fight like a girl..." Click to expand... My understanding is they are planning on making a female scout model. I wonder if the pyro is really female given this and the cupcake references.
K kotahlicious Forum Fiend Joined Oct 7, 2008 Messages 687 Dec 29, 2009 #26 my favorite was welcome to the united states of YOU JUST GOT DOMINATED