- Joined
- May 11, 2009
- Messages
- 11
Hello all,
For those of you that bind the use function... (example: use tf_weapon_flaregun)
Here is one of the bindings that I use:
bind "mwheelup" "use tf_weapon_shotgun_pyro ;use tf_weapon_flaregun "
So far I have found and confirmed two new names:
tf_weapon_rocketlauncher_directhit
tf_weapon_sword
The following are NOT confirmed ( I don't have the weapons):
TF_WEAPON_PUMPKIN_BOMB
TF_WEAPON_GRENADE_DEMOMAN
tf_weapon_base
tf_weapon_buff_item
To find this information for yourself all you have to do is Open team fortress 2/tf/bin/client.dll in a HEX editor and search for "tf_weapon_"
This should help your binds and scripts.
-Squirrel Slayer
For those of you that bind the use function... (example: use tf_weapon_flaregun)
Here is one of the bindings that I use:
bind "mwheelup" "use tf_weapon_shotgun_pyro ;use tf_weapon_flaregun "
So far I have found and confirmed two new names:
tf_weapon_rocketlauncher_directhit
tf_weapon_sword
The following are NOT confirmed ( I don't have the weapons):
TF_WEAPON_PUMPKIN_BOMB
TF_WEAPON_GRENADE_DEMOMAN
tf_weapon_base
tf_weapon_buff_item
To find this information for yourself all you have to do is Open team fortress 2/tf/bin/client.dll in a HEX editor and search for "tf_weapon_"
This should help your binds and scripts.
-Squirrel Slayer










