- Joined
- Sep 10, 2008
- Messages
- 372
So it takes 4 weapons to make some metal.
Some more metal to make some other type of metal.
Some more of that type of metal to make some other type of metal.
And then some of that type of metal plus a token made from some more random weapon drops to make a hat.
I left this kind of stuff behind when I left wow!
I'm out to gib folks, that is all.
When the trading system comes out you guys hit me up. I'll give you all the weapon drops I'm not using you want.
I'm not keeping up with advanced statistical models and mathmatically complex algorithims to make a narfing hat
I want to gib people. Please, won't you let me gib
Now, if they start letting us make better weapons from said metal, all bets are off.
Some more metal to make some other type of metal.
Some more of that type of metal to make some other type of metal.
And then some of that type of metal plus a token made from some more random weapon drops to make a hat.
I left this kind of stuff behind when I left wow!
I'm out to gib folks, that is all.
When the trading system comes out you guys hit me up. I'll give you all the weapon drops I'm not using you want.
I'm not keeping up with advanced statistical models and mathmatically complex algorithims to make a narfing hat

I want to gib people. Please, won't you let me gib

Now, if they start letting us make better weapons from said metal, all bets are off.












