Hi there everyone,
I haven't been playing in the eGO servers till recently and I noticed that they are super duper crazy laggy for me, I went in a server with only 5 people in it and I got 300+ ping. I don't have crappy connection as the other servers on TF2 work just fine. There was this one time I only had 50 ping, but everything was still lagging HORRIBLY. I doubt its my computer hardware being too old, as it surpasses the req. by miles. So what's the deal here? I want to play with you guys but it's too laggy to play! :cursing::crying::chair::facewall:
I haven't been playing in the eGO servers till recently and I noticed that they are super duper crazy laggy for me, I went in a server with only 5 people in it and I got 300+ ping. I don't have crappy connection as the other servers on TF2 work just fine. There was this one time I only had 50 ping, but everything was still lagging HORRIBLY. I doubt its my computer hardware being too old, as it surpasses the req. by miles. So what's the deal here? I want to play with you guys but it's too laggy to play! :cursing::crying::chair::facewall:













