I iamevilbear EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 6,121 Dec 20, 2009 #1 Good luck TF2. We're good at CSS and TF2. CSS Division FTW
S Some Random Guy Famous Joined Aug 5, 2008 Messages 464 Dec 20, 2009 #2 CSS is in your division, stealing your scores
T TransparenT Active Member Joined Mar 4, 2009 Messages 281 Dec 20, 2009 #3 We got some skills. Woot.
K king killer Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 20, 2008 Messages 3,630 Dec 20, 2009 #4 -_-' i want tf2...
S Some Random Guy Famous Joined Aug 5, 2008 Messages 464 Dec 20, 2009 #6 I was legend Pocket medic, and I get that score
Soul_of_a_Sinner Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 9, 2009 Messages 3,377 Dec 20, 2009 #7 CS:S takes over TF2. Nicely done guys!
F FaTtY-mIc-FaTFaT Forum Fanatic Joined May 4, 2008 Messages 984 Dec 20, 2009 #9 DUDE, WHERE WAS MY INVITE??!?!?!!?!? JERKS!!!!!! lol
B bandgeek Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 2,193 Dec 20, 2009 #10 man if i was there...i would bring it WAY down. but seriously you guys got some skills.
Ruthless Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 19, 2008 Messages 3,464 Dec 20, 2009 #11 legend is an ex-tf2'er obv you guys owned em (;
Legend Councilman Polamalu Sr. Manager Joined May 8, 2008 Messages 14,987 Dec 20, 2009 #12 I had a better run yesterday :\
S Some Random Guy Famous Joined Aug 5, 2008 Messages 464 Dec 20, 2009 #13 such a handy man, good show legend
L Louis VI EGO Zealot Joined Feb 20, 2009 Messages 1,847 Dec 20, 2009 #15 Wait until I call a couple of my TF2 friends, we're going to go to CSS and show you how TF2 guys pwn's at CSS.
Wait until I call a couple of my TF2 friends, we're going to go to CSS and show you how TF2 guys pwn's at CSS.
I iamevilbear EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 6,121 Dec 20, 2009 #16 i got promoted to eG and eGO in TF2 too. Dominating!
M matix Poster Joined Dec 14, 2009 Messages 212 Dec 20, 2009 #17 TF2 is not worth my time! They should have kept it like classic. Ruined it with disney channel cartoon look. :/
TF2 is not worth my time! They should have kept it like classic. Ruined it with disney channel cartoon look. :/
A Azn_Master EGO Zealot Joined Feb 19, 2009 Messages 1,608 Dec 20, 2009 #18 CSS will dominate every division sooner or later CSS FTW!!!
I iamevilbear EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 6,121 Dec 20, 2009 #19 Azn_Master said: CSS will dominate every division sooner or later CSS FTW!!! Click to expand... No way man, go play DOD. they dominate me every time :facewall:
Azn_Master said: CSS will dominate every division sooner or later CSS FTW!!! Click to expand... No way man, go play DOD. they dominate me every time :facewall:
T TomBombadil Famous Joined Jul 15, 2009 Messages 573 Dec 20, 2009 #20 How b god at tuf tuh? Gat pawcket mehdiks.