This week's Auction Map

Aneruen

Poster Extraordinaire
=(e)=
Joined
May 24, 2008
Messages
2,171
can be found here, for those of you having trouble DLing it. I hope you all come and try it out, Rock2 is a very unique and fun map with a bunch of good friends!

cheers
 
I got home around 11 PM the night of the update. Since this was the only server not completely full, I found the link on FPSB - I assume we're not letting people download it off the server because of bandwidth reasons. However, new map + new weapons all at the same time was just too much for me. It was like I was playing a different game. The demo was running around with this enormous thing in his hands and the soldier had a new weapon that wouldn't let me heal him... I think it was a bad time to win an auction and put in a new map. I'll jump in later this week, maybe.
 
Old school maps don't feel the same with the new TF2... They did a great job revamping Well, however, as a scout you can still get through the main part of Rock2 with ease. Oh, and add in no detpack for underneath the bases... =(((
 
Oh, and add in no detpack for underneath the bases... =(((
You can now shoot the tunnels open. I did it as a scout with the FAN. I was having a great time last night running the key back and forth underground. If you can get couple people to cover you long enough to get an SG + disp up, an engy can lock down this map better than Turbine.

Love me some Rock2
 
Idol, that's not what I mean. It's not the same without the detpack blowing up the downstairs. Who cares about shooting it open... BLOWING it open was fun :D
 
I thought you ran up to the barricade and said "hmmm...no detpack so no point in even having this tunnel" LOL

Yeah, detpacking the yard was teh kool. And the constant detpacking your own tunnel to seal it up again.
 
yes. the rock IS very old school. as for the scout, we forget what conc jumping did for that class. it really did take 2/3 of the team to lock down the bases (4 engies JUST forthe main yard, possible 2 or 3 for the halways and then support staff)..which is VERY not tf2 style of play these days.

~D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top