Why not Anzio, Colmar or Jagd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
47
Excuse me if this has been already answered, but I've always wondered why eGo doesnt have Anzio, Colmar, Argentan or Jagd servers? Is it because Kalt , Avalanch et al are popular and no one wants to play those or something? I miss Anzio especially and after playing on eGo for so long I hate playing on any other server.
 
i believe its because the maps that we have servers for are more popular than the others were...eGO had some other maps but they did away with them not long before i joined...

feel free to correct me if i am wrong though...
 
We do our best to keep up with the cool kids in terms of maps, therefor - we have popular maps. We have entertained several different maps and even hand a jagd map on one of our servers when I first started up.

Basically we're trying to keep the masses happy
 
Wat ever happened to Caen? I used to play it all the time, but I don't see it in DoD:S
 
Since all i really play on are eGO servers, i have also come to miss Anzio and Argentan especially. However, we all have to realize that this organization has limited resources. So lets be thankful we have other great maps to call home. If youre still looking for variety check out our Realism Night were most of the time the maps are chosen by popular demand. This event is every Saturday at 9pm EST and 3pm EST the last Saturday of every month (for our European friends).
 
Last edited:
Well I'm sure he can read the 3 other threads regarding this... since this thread is nearly 3 weeks old.

Locked.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top