Rabid Wolverine

Mr. Teriyaki

Famous
Joined
Sep 2, 2009
Messages
467
Hey guys,
i just get accepted to eGO and i want to tell you guys that i am Mr. Terriyakisushihondacivic. i tell you this because i don't want my friends and others to wonder " who is Rabid Wolverine? never even remember adding him!" i usually play on Blackmesa. :D Peace~
 
I don't care what your name is, I will continue to chase you unmercifully through Black Mesa until I can be sure you're dead. =D
 
Hey guys,
i just get accepted to eGO and i want to tell you guys that i am Mr. Terriyakisushihondacivic. i tell you this because i don't want my friends and others to wonder " who is Rabid Wolverine? never even remember adding him!" i usually play on Blackmesa. :D Peace~

Lmao, I was wondering who you were when I got into BlackMesa and saw you as a friend =P Welcome to eGO!...Finally xD
 
I remember you too! I think. If you were that medic that uber'd me as soon as a rocket boosted me over the railing then started laugh maniacly with me, then... yep. :D
 
I remember you. I backstabbed you a couple times then rage quitted when Thereven was on ur team.
 
i am Mr. Terriyakisushihondacivic.

I believe, but im not to sure that your in game name should match your website name. Something to do with leadership requesting it this way. Again im not to sure about the reason why. If you need to change your name here, go to request name change and request it and your reason why would be you have diff in game name.
 
I believe, but im not to sure that your in game name should match your website name. Something to do with leadership requesting it this way. Again im not to sure about the reason why. If you need to change your name here, go to request name change and request it and your reason why would be you have diff in game name.

He has changed it. He was letting us know his previous name (which you can see for a while by right clicking his name and clicking "View aliases" in steam friends.) He was just letting us who knew him by his previous name know his new name so we know who he was/is. :)
 
Cya there and get ready to get lown to peices with ma' new 'ocket launcha' (tw my hit chance is 5/9 shots o watchout) :D
 
Reading fail =P


funny.jpg
 
Heh, I've seen you before.....Welcome....when I get the chance to go on Black Mesa, YOUR DEAD! :w00t:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top