new to insurgency

vudu

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Sep 13, 2009
Messages
2,527
Hey, I just found out insurgency is free so I downloaded it and will probably be on tomorrow. Just wanted to say hello! Normally I play on the TF2 servers.

Happy hunting :P
 
Welcome, you might want to take a look at our events we have to give you the hang of this pwntastic game. sunday we have sunday school a great way to learn! also add me to steam zombie_pie and I could teach you somethings.
 
Hey, I just found out insurgency is free so I downloaded it and will probably be on tomorrow. Just wanted to say hello! Normally I play on the TF2 servers.

Happy hunting :P

don't give up if it crashes all the time. it's making me mad though
 
Hope to see ya in the servers. PM me via steam if you need help with anything.
 
This game is hard but I think I got the hang of it. Played dust 2 for a few hours.
 
Welcome!

Dust isn't that bad of a map in my opinion. It's only bad if you get stuck playing JUST that map. Personally, I used Dust to get myself reacquainted with INS after not having played in a year. Now that my grasp of the other maps have become more solid (something that Sunday School truly helps with BTW), I truly do begin to enjoy all the other maps and I appreciate all the different tactical and strategic nuances and challenges that each map brings to the table.

INS has a steep learning curve, but once you get the hang of it, it's pretty difficult to go back to any other shooter.
 
welcome i am a newbie to (came from the css division) :p.
you'll see its a very addicitve game and it aint easy to be a very good player in the beginning, but after a couple of weeks you'll get the hang of it and start undersatnding the tactical approach in this game, ow yeah bootcamp and sundayschool events can be quiet usefull if you're new to the game, i would deffintly recommend it to you
 
Welcome as well! I hope to see you in BAR or BAS. I love the map rotations on those servers because you can actually use team play in an effective manner - which is why I love INS...

I expect to see =(e)= vudu killed =(eGO)= Pimp Daddy Smurf very soon!

Good luck!
 
At least it's (dust) fast paced....I like it because I don't have to jog eight miles just to cook off a few rounds...
 
No join Dust. Dust is the best thats what you want to start on TRUST me :)
 
Last edited:
Gorilla speaks the truth. Dust is the best map to start with. Don't listen to thoes yahoo's that tell you otherwise.
 
The problem with Dust is that if you get stuck in it, you don't develop into a well-rounded player. Each map has it's own intricacies and must be approached differently. Dust makes INS look like a very simplified game, which it is not.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top