G Green Lantern Thread Junky Joined Aug 4, 2009 Messages 870 Dec 20, 2009 #1 http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2009/352/c/d/Medic_and_Mrs_by_humon.jpg
? ? Frisky Dingo ? Poster Extraordinaire Joined Nov 28, 2008 Messages 3,120 Dec 20, 2009 #2 LOL, thats just wrong.
S Sabion Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 16, 2009 Messages 2,420 Dec 20, 2009 #3 Heh...Entertaining but wrong...
T TomBombadil Famous Joined Jul 15, 2009 Messages 573 Dec 20, 2009 #4 xD Thats some tuf tuh comedy right there
M Mr Grip Active Member Joined Jul 6, 2009 Messages 283 Dec 20, 2009 #5 That's funny, but terribly wrong.
WaterSnake Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 16, 2008 Messages 2,158 Dec 20, 2009 #8 Chocozumo said: vhat is zis comicz about, yeah? Click to expand... You don't get it? I'm not going to be the one to explain it to you. Funny stuff.
Chocozumo said: vhat is zis comicz about, yeah? Click to expand... You don't get it? I'm not going to be the one to explain it to you. Funny stuff.
Mystery Penguin EGO Zealot Joined May 29, 2008 Messages 1,401 Dec 20, 2009 #9 WaterSnake said: You don't get it? I'm not going to be the one to explain it to you. Funny stuff. Click to expand... I second this notion
WaterSnake said: You don't get it? I'm not going to be the one to explain it to you. Funny stuff. Click to expand... I second this notion
T Thereven EGO Zealot Joined Feb 21, 2009 Messages 1,668 Dec 20, 2009 #10 heheheheh, that's a good one.
E EyelessHunter Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 7, 2007 Messages 2,218 Dec 20, 2009 #11 lol LOL EL OH EL
K Kamon Famous Joined Apr 6, 2009 Messages 543 Dec 20, 2009 #12 Oh *wow*. That's possibly the funniest thing I've read all day.
G Green Lantern Thread Junky Joined Aug 4, 2009 Messages 870 Dec 21, 2009 #13 yea i just read it again in school its awesome
F FoeFighter Active Member Joined Sep 24, 2009 Messages 333 Dec 21, 2009 #14 that is quite the funny comic... and if someone caught u reading that at school it would be all the more funny!
that is quite the funny comic... and if someone caught u reading that at school it would be all the more funny!